We want visitors to thrombosis-charity.org.uk to be able to browse our website completely. We also would like to make sure that if we collect information from you, we do so in such a way that it does not infringe your right to privacy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us.
- Your name.
- Your email address.
You may give us information about you by filling in contact forms found on our site or by corresponding with us by email or otherwise and we will only use that information as we specifically state when you provide that information or as set out in this policy. Some examples of the information that we collect and how we use it are:
Email and other contact details: You may wish to contact us by sending us emails or by filling in contact forms on our website. We will only use this information to respond to your query or suggestion.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to thrombosis-charity.org.uk we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including your IP address which is used to connect your computer to the Internet, your browser type and version, your time zone setting, your browser plug-in types and versions, your operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators from which you have visited thrombosis-charity.org.uk or that you visit after our site; information you have searched for;
- Page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We will use this information:
- To administer thrombosis-charity.org.uk and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve thrombosis-charity.org.uk to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
Disclosure of your information
We will never share your information.
Third Party Sites
Our site may from time to time, contain links to and from the websites outside of our control but that we deem provide related and helpful information. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.